Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 05/30/10

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 05/30/10
Another Week Another Person Dies
Ok Ok Can Anyone tell me what the heck is this world coming to
2 weekends back we lost Ronnie James Dio
and now this week we lost the bassist to one of my favorite bands in the whole wide world
thats right guys Paul Gray(AKA #2) from Slipknot was Found Dead
inside an Hotel room in Iowa (the bands hometown)
Circumstances are still Skeetchy as I write this with a solem saddend heart
My wishes and prayers are out to his band mates and Paul's Family
durin this time of sarrow and saddness
Thank you Paul for all the memories, mayhem, and madness you created along side slipknot every time I listen to your bands cds I will remember the good days and not of this tragedy
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Slipknot - Eyeless (Special Intro)
Slipknot - Left Behind
Slipknot - Pulse Of The Maggots
Slipknot - Psychosocial
Slipknot - Before I Forget
Marilyn Manson - The Golden Age Of Grotesque
Mastodon - Bladecatcher
Everclear - Father of Mine
Nickelback - S.E.X.
Slayer - Raining Blood
Godsmack - Whiskey Hangover
Paramore - Decode
Trivium - Anthem (We Are The Fire)
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Otep - Hooks And Splinters
Paramore - I Caught Myself
Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest
Nine Inch Nails - The Perfect Drug
Ozzy Osbourne - Road To Nowhere
Roadrunner United - I Don't Wanna Be (A Superhero)
Rob Zombie - Demonoid Phenomenon
Silverchair - Ana`s Song (Open Fire)
The Offspring - Disclaimer
The Offspring - Nothingtown
Sick Puppies - You're Going Down
Foo Fighters - In Your Honor
Shadows Fall - Still I Rise
Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard
Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever
Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood
Shinedown - 45
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
The Red Chord - Formation
Serj Tankian - Empty Walls
Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
Korn - Freak On A Leash
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie
Megadeth - Captive Honour
Metallica - I Disappear
Mudvayne - Determined
Papa Roach - Broken Home
Staind - Outside
(Special Outro)
Slipknot - Danger - Keep Away (Full-Length Version)
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out
Keep Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: