Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 05/16/10

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 05/16/10
A Sad Day For All Heavy Metal Music Fans!!!!!
as the time I was posting this after my show tonight
I saw on the wire we call the internet that a Music Legend has recently passed Away
That Music Legend was none other than the great Ronie James Dio The Man Who Replaced Ozzy as head of Black Sabbath in 1980-82 then again in 1992 then he and the rest of sabbath reunited once again for a band called Heaven and Hell from 2007/2009 he was 67 years old
I won't say what he died from due to the facts is that I have respect to all the musicians out there that he touched but here is the official word from his official website @
http://www.ronniejamesdio.com/ and the obituary @ yahoo: http://new.music.yahoo.com/ronnie-james-dio/news/--62001717
so now what do I do for next week when I do my radio broadcast maybe I should give a moment of silence for a fallen god of the music I love
Thank You Ronnie James Dio for all the sacrifices you made to make it in the music biz and garnish us the fans now your Job is done and the torch is passed onto the younger generation
so when I hear a Thunderstorm a Brewin I will know that Dio will be hittin them all with the best Metal around working with all the greats that are in heaven right now as we speak
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Slipknot - Execute
Danzig - Long Way Back From Hell
Bloodsimple - Path To Prevail
Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)
Army Of Anyone - Father Figure
Brian "Head" Welch - Save Me From Myself
Fear Factory - Edgecrusher
Metallica - Battery
Papa Roach - Broken Home
Faith No More - Easy
Hellyeah - Cowboy Way
Korn & The Dust Brothers - Kick The P.A.
Anthrax - Poison My Eyes
Megadeth - The Right to Go Insane
Airbourne - Girls in Black
AC-DC - Moneytalks
Slipknot - Before I Forget
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
Devildriver - Swinging The Dead
Foo Fighters - Breakout
Hole - Jennifers Body
Marilyn Manson - I Don't Like The Drugs
Metallica - I Disappear
Godsmack - Whiskey Hangover
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
Hydrovibe Feat. Shawnee Smith - Killer Inside
Green Jelly - Three Little Pigs
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Otep - Ur A WMN Now
Rev Theory - Hell Yeah
Pearl Jam - Even Flow
Ozzy Osbourne - Shot In The Dark
Guns N' Roses - Back Off Bitch
Nirvana - All Apologies
Green Day - King for a Day
Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry (Original)
Trivium - Shattering the Skies Above
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons
Throwdown - Forever
Skillet - Monster
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot
Brand New - The Archers Bows Have Broken
Dragonforce - Through The Fire And Flames
Slipknot - Wait And Bleed
Good Charlotte (Featuring M Shadows and Synister Gates - The River
Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry (Alt.Lyrics)
My Chemical Romance - The End.
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out
Keep Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can
for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: