Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 3.0 01/08/12

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 3.0 01/08/12
New Year New Era Same Bloody Attitude!!!!
Thats Right ladies and gentlemen I am back after holidays
and at a new venue which I am going to stay tightlipped on
Why I made the switch but I made a executive decision upon
and I am Sticking to My guns on this decisions
so Metal Massacre Version 2.0 is now
Burried in the ground and perrished but like the phoenix
Rising from the ashes Metal Massacre took flight once
again with Metal Massacre Version 3.0
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Simon + Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence
Living Color - Cult of Personality (CM Punk)
Avenged Sevenfold - Not Ready To Die
Rob Zombie - The Ballad Of Resurrection Joe And Rosa Whore
Sublime - Santeria
Damageplan - Fuck You
Trivium - Shattering the Skies Above
Himsa - It's Nights Like this that Keep Us Alive
Strapping Young Lad - You Suck
Tool - Vicarious
Mudvayne - Pushing Through
Korn - Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
Anthrax - Startin' Up A Posse
Slipknot - Surfacing
Demon Hunter - Infected
Metallica - St. Anger
Biohazard - Justified Violence
Dope - Die MF Die
Metallica - That Was Just Your Life
Five Finger Death Punch - Death Before Dishonor
Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
Trust Company - The War Is Over
Superjoint Ritual - Personal Insult
Pantera - Walk
Disturbed - Indestructible
Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away
Metallica - Master Of Puppets
Hatebreed - Destroy Everything
Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Static-X - I Want To Fucking Break It
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
Deicide - Day Of Darkness
Alter Bridge - Metalingus
Chimaira - The Age Of Hell
A Perfect Circle - Passive
Evanescence - Going Under
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary Of Jane
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
CKY - Afterworld
Rollins Band - Liar
Hypnogaja - Here Comes The Rain Again
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal
Megadeth - You're Dead
Wicked Wisdom - Something Inside Of Me
Foo Fighters - Rope
Bloodsimple - Path To Prevail
My Chemical Romance - The End.
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out Keep
Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can
for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: