Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 05/01/11

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 05/01/11
NO NEWS TONIGHT!!!!
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Slipknot - Execute
Shinedown - Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom)
Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
The Black Dahlia Murder - Built For Sin
Taproot - Sumtimes
Godsmack - Cryin' Like A Bitch!!
Paramore - I Caught Myself
Orgy - Blue Monday
Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest
MyChildren MyBride - Lungs Full of Water
Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard
Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache
The Offspring - Nothingtown
Metallica - Blackened
Static-X - Push It
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
System of a Down - Attack
Pantera - Proud To Be Loud
Korn - Sombody Someone
Stone Sour - Reborn
Nine Inch Nails - Every Day Is Exactly The Same
Judas Priest - Electric Eye
Nickelback - Burn It To The Ground
Panic At The Disco - I Write Sins, Not Tragedies
Ozzy Osbourne - You're No Different
My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Limp Bizkit - Full Nelson
Kid Rock - American Bad Ass
HIM - Join Me In Death
Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company
Bleeding Through - Savior, Saint, Salvation
Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive
Coal Chamber - Loco
Drowning Pool - Sinner
Filter - Jurassitol
Godsmack - I Fucking Hate You
Green Day - Wake Me When September Ends
Marilyn Manson - Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon
Type O Negative - I Don't Wanna Be Me
Rob Zombie - Pussy Liquor
Motograter - Suffocate
Rammstein - Du Hast
Tool - Hooker With A Penis
Megadeth - 99 Ways To Die
Roadrunner United - I Don't Wanna Be (A Superhero)
Seether - Careless Whisper
My Chemical Romance - The End.
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out Keep
Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can
for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: