Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 01/23/11

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 01/23/11
No News
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Slipknot - Execute
Tool - The Pot
Cavalera Conspiracy - Bloodbrawl
Tony Iommi - Dopamine
Devildriver - Before The Hangman's Noose
Godsmack - Straight Out Of Line
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
Type O Negative - I Don't Wanna Be Me
Metallica - Die Die My Darling
Criss Angel - MF2
Throwdown - I, Suicide
My Darkest Days - Still Worth Fighting For (Bonus)
Rammstein - Bück Dich
Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
Coal Chamber - Alienate Me
God Forbid - Force-Fed
Nine Inch Nails - Every Day is Exactly the Same
Gizmachi - Voice of Sanity
Rollins Band - Liar
Monster Magnet - Slut Machine
Unearth - Shattered By The Sun
Rob Zombie - Werewolf Women of the SS
Serj Tankian - Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammunition
Unloco - Bruises
Ill Nino - How Can I Live
Kalmah - They Will Return
Saliva - Ladies And Gentlemen
Hammerfall - Templars of Steel
Himsa - Hellbent And Hammered
The Offspring - Hammerhead
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness
Faster Pussycat - Shut Up & Fuck
MachineHead - Days Turn Blue To Gray
Shadows Fall - Revel In My Loss
Shinedown - 45
Sick Puppies - You're Going Down
Everytime I Die - I Been Gone a Long Time(Ozzfest 04 Sampler)
Coal Chamber - No Home
Danzig - Dirty Black Summer
Damageplan feat.Jerry Cantrell - Ashes To Ashes
Korn - Children Of The Korn
Slayer - Can't Stand You
Slipknot - Left Behind
Hatebreed - Shut Me Out [Sick Of It All]
Hellyeah - Alchaulin' Ass
Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution
Scar Symmetry - Calculate The Apocalypse
Seether - Careless Whisper
My Chemical Romance - The End.That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out Keep
Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can
for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: