Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 11/07/10

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 11/07/10
No News
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Slipknot - Execute
Rammstein - Du Hast
Mudvayne - Rain. Sun. Gone
Himsa - Scars in the Landscape
Metallica - So What
System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.
Linkin Park - Place For My Head
Ozzy Osbourne - Black Rain
Goldfinger - Superman
Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight
HIM - The Funeral Of Hearts
MachineHead - Crashing Around You
Norma Jean - Murderotica
Orgy - Opticon
Slipknot - Psychosocial
Megadeth - Peace Sells
The Jeff Healey Band - Angel Eyes

A Dozen Furies - Push Away
The Haunted - All Against All
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Hatebreed - To The Threshold
Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
Anthrax - Poison My Eyes
Deftones - Nosebleed
Bush - Machinehead
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
Sixx AM - Heart Failure
30 Seconds To Mars - This Is War
Billy Idol - Super Overdrive
Faith No More - Last Cup Of Sorrow
Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)
Corrosion of Conformity - Clean My Wounds

American Head Charge - Loyalty
Faster Pussycat - House Of Pain
GZR - Pardon My Depression
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
Chevelle - Forfeit
Children Of Bodom - Needled 24/7
Danzig - Belly of the Beast
Every Time I Die - I Been Gone A Long Time
Death By Stereo - Entombed We Collide
God Forbid - Living Nightmare
Criss Angel - Mindfreak (Full Version Theme Song)
My Chemical Romance - The End.
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out Keep
Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can
for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: