Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 09/05/10

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 09/05/10
No News Tonight
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Slipknot - Execute
Disturbed - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Disturbed - Another Way To Die

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
Megadeth - The Right to Go Insane
Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest
PJ Harvey - Naked Cousin
Hatebreed - To The Threshold
The Black Dahlia Murder - (And The Chorus Sang) A Dead Refrain
System Of A Down - She's Like Heroin
Muse - Uprising
Static-X - I Want To Fucking Break It
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
Saliva - Ladies And Gentlemen
HIM - Heartkiller
Korn - Alone I Break
HellYeah - Alchaulin' Ass
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)
Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama
Foo Fighters - The Deepest Blues Are Black
Finger Eleven - Slow Chemical
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider ("Apocalypse" Mix)
Cradle Of Filth - Summer Dying Fast
Korn - Haze
Pearl Jam - The Fixer
Tantric - The Chain
In Flames - Take This Life
Godsmack - Cryin' Like A Bitch!!
The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
Slipknot - Before I Forget
Slipknot - Snuff
Slipknot - The Heretic Anthem
My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted
Green Day - 21 Guns
Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
Guns N' Roses - Oh My God
Dragonforce - Fury of the Storm
Bullet for My Valentine - Hand of Blood
In Flames - The Quiet Place
Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch
A Dozen Furies - Push Away
Brian "Head" Welch - Save Me From Myself
A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary Of Jane
30 Seconds To Mars - Oblivion
Nine Inch Nails - You Know What You Are?
My Chemical Romance - The End.
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out Keep
Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can
for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: