Monday, July 5, 2010

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 07/04/10

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 07/04/10
No New News For Tonight
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Slipknot - Execute
Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache
AC-DC - Big Gun
Static-X - Cold
Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead
Skindred - Nobody
Rob Zombie - Demonoid Phenomenon
Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction
Korn - Freak On A Leash
Chevelle - The Red
Alice In Chains - Rooster
Muse - Starlight
3 Inches Of Blood - Deadly Sinners
A Dozen Furies - An Idea And Some Rope
Finger Eleven - Slow Chemical
Slipknot - Psychosocial
Metallica - St. Anger
Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide
Pearl Jam - Even Flow
Paramore - I Caught Myself
Nirvana - I Hate Myself and Want to Die
Everclear - I Will Buy You a New Life
System of a Down - Holy Mountains
Pantera - This Love
Papa Roach - Broken Home
Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)
Saliva - Click Click Boom
Tool - The Pot
The Offspring - Want You Bad
Taproot - Blue-Sky Research/What's Left
Marilyn Manson - The Golden Age Of Grotesque
cKy - Sporadic Movement
Dope - Die MF Die
Godsmack - Whiskey Hangover
Murderdolls - I Love To Say Fuck
Evanescence - Going Under
Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard
Goldfinger - Superman
MachineHead - The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears
Disturbed - Land Of Confusion
Creed - My Own Prision
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
Apocalyptica - I'm Not Jesus
My Chemical Romance - The End.
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out Keep
Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can
for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: