Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 04/18/10

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 04/18/10
New News From Metal Massacre Version 2.0
Yes I got a Major Announcement here @ Metal Massacre Central during tonight's broadcast @PartyFM radio I got asked by Eli- from Osprey Networks to be Simulcasted during my live sets so now you can now hear me on both PartyFM and Osprey Networks
Details are still in the works But with all great works they will get sorted
so the future of Metal Massacre is Upon all of us
and I been plugging away that MMVersion 3.0 is coming during my live sets
would you like to see it become a reality then post a reply to this post here and give me Ideas of
how to better the show because Metal Massacre isn't just my show its for you the fans of metalheads out there
Well thats it for now
Thank you for listening tonight
BAM!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Slipknot - Execute
10 Years - Empires
Tool - Hooker With A Penis
Sick Puppies - You're Going Down
Disturbed - Prayer
Collective Soul - Gel
Velvet Revolver - Dirty Little Thing
Cradle of Filth - Nyphetamine Overdose
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Shinedown - Simple Man
Hole - Violet
Throwdown - I, Suicide
Silverchair - Ana`s Song (Open Fire)
Pearl Jam - The Fixer
Powerman 5000 - 20 Miles to Texas, 25 to Hell
Shadows Fall - The Power Of I And I
Van Halen - Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do)
Velvet Revolver - Set Me Free
Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Wednesday 13 - Elect Death For President
Queensryche - Silent Lucidity
Shinedown - 45
Rob Zombie - The Ballad Of Resurrection Joe And Rosa Whore
Rammstein - Du Hast
Jackyl - She Loves My Cock
Quiet Riot - Cum on Feel the Noize
Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road out of Hell
Korn & The Dust Brothers - Kick The P.A.
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider ("Apocalypse" Mix)
HIM - Heartache Every Moment
In Flames - Take This Life
Hoobastank - Out Of Control
Slipknot - My Plague
Coal Chamber - Something Told Me
AC-DC - Cover You In Oil
Ill Nino - How Can I Live
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
Hole - Gold Dust Woman
Good Charlotte - The River (Feat. M. Shadows And Synyster Gates)
In Flames - The Quiet Place
HellYeah - You Wouldn't Know
Hatebreed - To The Threshold
Green Day - American Idiot
Foo Fighters - In Your Honor
My Chemical Romance - The End.
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out Keep

Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can
for metal isn't a trend
IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: