Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 01/10/09

Tracks Played for Metal Massacre Version 2.0 01/10/09
2009 is here let the massacre begin anew
Whats Up Ladies and Gents
Bam Here welcome back to Metal Massacre Version 2.0
how was the new year for you guys Mine Kicked ass and took names
got some new movies and games for christmas and of course my favorite
$Money$
Well Guys I am Off for the Night
Thanks For Tuning In
BAM!!!!

Other Places Of Intrest on the Net
Bam's Myspace Account
http://www.myspace.com/DJ_Bam
Eagle_Dave's Myspace Account
http://www.myspace.com/eagle_dave
Rebel Ground Forces
http://www.darkjedi.org/club/RGF/

Here is a list of Songs for Todays Metal Massacre Version 2.0:
============================================
+{Tracks in Blue Are Request} +
+{Tracks In Red Are Bam's Choice} +
+{Tracks In Olive Are 11 Tracks Of Insanity (If Any)} +
+{Tracks in Silver Are Debut CD's (If Any)} +
+{Tracks In Gold Are Artist Of The Month(Once A Month)}+
+{Tracks In Purple Are Manditory Artist My Choice (On Occasion)}+

============================================
Slipknot - Execute
Danzig - Mother
Scars On Broadway - World Long Gone
Saliva - Click Click Boom
Rob Zombie - War Zone
Roadrunner United - I Don't Wanna Be (A Superhero)
Ozzy Osbourne - War Pigs
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
Mudvayne - Dull Boy
Motograter - Suffocate
Korn - Hold On
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
Shinedown - 45
Scars On Broadway - Chemicals
Cradle of Filth - Nyphetamine Overdose
Buckcherry - Crazy Bitch
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
Eminem - Kim
A Dozen Furies - Awake And Lifeless
A Perfect Circle - Passive
AC-DC - Cover You In Oil
Adema - Co-Dependent
Bullet for My Valentine - 4 Words (to Choke Upon)
Bush - Glycerine
Gavin Rossdale - Adrenaline
Chevelle - Still Running
Children of Bodom - Oops I Did It Again! (Britney Spears Cover)
cKy - Escape From Hellview
Gizmachi - The Answer
God Forbid - Antihero
Godsmack - I Stand Alone
Slipknot - Spit It Out
Slipknot - Before I Forget
Slipknot - Duality
Slipknot - Psychosocial
Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
Faith No More - Epic
Slipknot - Snuff
Faster Pussycat - House Of Pain
Fear Factory - Invisible Wounds (Dark Bodies)
Finger Eleven - One Thing
Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
Foo Fighters - Best Of You
Stone Sour - Inhale
Stone Sour - Bother
My Chemical Romance - Cancer
My Chemical Romance - Disenchanted
My Chemical Romance - The End.
That is all for now Metalheads til the next shout out Keep Banging your heads to the metal music as long as you can for metal isn't a trend

IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!!
BAM!!!!!

No comments: